Carving Pumpkins!
The family of Vampires and one little devil... (and yes Sam only wore this for the picture and then took it off) lol
The first house we got to, We knocked on the door and when they answered, Aaralyn said, "Trick -or- treat" and walked right on into their living room!! I was horrified. We all laughed and they said, "Ah we have a little devil in our living room on halloween". It was pretty funny. I guess I didn't realize that I needed to explain to her how trick-or-treating works!
SOOO much candy! They had a lot of fun! Aaralyn really loved getting candy. She walked around like she owned those streets. I think the concept of walking around and getting free candy was like the best thing in the world to her!!!! She is so proud of her pile ;)! She even shared with her brother ;)!
Happy Halloween!!!! (He looks so tired in this pic)



Super cute pictures! I love that you all dressed up!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I especially LOVE the story about Aaralyn walking into the house. That was hilarious and I can totally see her doing that!!! hahaha. Love it.
ReplyDelete