We have been busy traveling this summer. Our last trip of the year? My sister's wedding in Rexburg, Idaho! It was good to go back this was our first time back since Sam and I graduated. This is Mary Swendsen now Mary Kent. She is Carrie's and my friend and old roommate from college! Love her!
Uncle Alex and Andre
Their first dance
Aaralyn and Uncle Alex, she was TIRED!
We got to fly in and out of Salt lake. So this meant we got to visit some friends. Here is Aaralyn with her second cousins, Abby and Brianna. They were quite the three musketeers!
We also got to visit some of our friends from college, Eric and Lais and their little girl Ariana! They had so much fun and were so cute together!
Reading books before bed.

Kisses for Andre!
Thank you all for reading! Sorry it has been so long since my last post!! Feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS :) (hint, hint)


you have traveled a LOT! i don't know how you do it! seriously!
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous! i LOVE your skirt. love love love it! you're lookin smokin'!
what a fun reception. love your sister's wedding dress!
haha, I love comments too, so feel free to comment on my blog! benandsami.blogspot.com. I was so sad I couldn't go to the wedding! Looks like it was fun!
ReplyDeleteThat was a really cute theme for the reception! You look so so beautiful!! I wish I could have been there...bummer. Oh well, enjoyed the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI like how we are communicating via blog comments... of course you can use my pictures! Do you want me to send you the real file or just copy it? Email me! sami.vannoy@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehey! I am SOOO glad you finally posted! :) It was long overdue. Aaralyns boots are ADORABLE!!!!!!! seriuosly so freakin cute! you look so pretty and have such a cute family! Was that the sister that came out to VA that I met?? That is exciting for her!! I cant believe Andre crawled that early! Reagan gets on all fours and kinda rocks and can sorta go backwards adn is 5 1/2 months so I wonder if she will start soon! Miss you!
ReplyDelete