Getting ready to do some of our fireworks. Uncle Alex and Andre. Aaralyn andGrandpa Sam
Uncle Angel and my sweeties
Grandpa Paul and Aaralyn getting ready to watch the fireworks. Aaralyn is showing grandpa her dog bite. Earlier that day we were at a friend's house and Aaralyn was hugging on their dog. Well, the dog reached up and bite Aaralyn on the inside of her bottom lip. We were very lucky that it wasn't worse than it was. It was still a pretty traumatic experience for me anyway haha
.
Here are some of the high school fireworks. We watched them from the driveway. It was hard to know which way to look because everyone was shooting off fireworks like these from their houses too! I couldn't believe how many people had illegal fireworks. It was fun to watch!
more pictures of our trip and my brother's wedding soon to come!
Sam and I have been married 4 years! It has been a crazy couple years and so much has happened. It keeps us on our toes and ready for more. We love adventure and traveling and spending time together. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
I am a wife and a mother of two beautiful children. I love music. I have been playing piano since I was 7 and graduated with my bachelors in Music from BYU-Idaho. I love to paint and draw. One of my recent enjoyments has been learning to cook new and yummy things. Recently, we have moved to Puerto Rico. We feel very blessed that Sam has the job he does, yet we miss being close to family. We hope soon to be a little closer to all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment