Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our California Vacation; baby blessing, disney and more...

Two weeks after Andre was born we flew to California for a "Vacation". Sam had a meeting in San Diego and we all decided to go and stay with his family 3 hours from San Diego in Fillmore. Sam was working and flying in and out, but me and the kids stayed with his family. It was nice to have the help of his family with the kids for a couple weeks. I am pretty sure Aaralyn tired out her grandma and grandpa with walks and playing with the chickens! But she sure loved being there with everyone! We flew in on Sunday the 28th of Feb, and on Wednesday the 3rd, Sam's mom, dad, me and the kids drove down to San Diego to meet up with Sam. I got to go with Sam and his coworkers on a boat ride/dinner while Sam's parents stayed with the kids at the hotel to babysit. Then we turned around that night and drove back to Fillmore so his parents could be to work in the morning. It was a lot of fun and I am glad Sam's parents were so nice to come and babysit. The kids loved the hotel ;)as you can see.


On the left is Sam's boss, Dennis and on the right is Kirk, Sam's mentor/and trainer when he was an intern.

Aaralyn reading to uncle Angel while he plays video games ;)

My little guy, 3 weeks old

Aaralyn helping grandpa clean the turtle tank

My parents came down for the weekend for the baby blessing and we had a fun night! We went out to dinner and then pool and bowling.

Andre had fun too being snuggled by grandpa Paul

Watchout I think she may have a future in professional bowling! :)



While in cali, we had Andre's baby blesing. My parents drove down from Oregon and Sam's brother Alex flew in from Idaho to be there. We were so happy to have everyone there and had a great weekend together. The blessing was very special, we love our handsome little boy. When we went to Mexico we found this cute little tux. It was a little big, but it worked. There was a tux jacket that goes with it, but it was a little too big.


aaralyn ready for church

Proud Grandpa












kisses for baby brother...


we also got to visit a little with our friends Tonio and Aide and their 2 month old boy Jared

Uncle Angel and Andre

Playing at the park, the weather was so nice there!

Andre had fun too...sleeping ;)

My handsome boy!

This is how Aaralyn decided to go to the store one day! She is crazy ;)

Margarita threw me a very nice baby shower while I was there and made some yummy food. Everyone got the baby some really nice gifts!!!! We are so spoiled.


We got to go to Disneyland while we were in California. Aaralyn was so excited! She wanted to see Mickey!!!
She's READY!

On the tram, almost there!!

CHEERS!



Andre's first ride at Disney on the Jungle safari boat ride!

Grandma Margarita with Savannah and Aaralyn on the carousel

We got to meet up with Noah and Amy and their cute kids at Disney

My adorable sleepy boys

The cute Pace girls with Andre

My sweet sleepy head

Aaralyn loves her uncle Angel ;)

Although we were tired when we got home, we had a fun vacation. I am glad that we were able to do so much and see everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. What fun pictures! I had fun catching up on your blog! I feel like I haven't seen you FOREVER!!! I'll be excited to finally see the little guy in person! All the pictures were so great! He is so handsome! Looks like you had a fun time in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your comments Robin! I am excited to see you tomorrow! And for you to meet Andre!

    ReplyDelete