Here are some pictures from the baby shower in Williamsburg. Maria and Carmen are so sweet and put in a lot of time and effort for this. Not to mention all the cooking they did on the day the shower was cancelled. I was so bummed when I found out about it because they make the BEST Puerto Rican food!! Instead they reschuduled and we ate at a yummy Mexican Restaurant downtown Newport News called Salsa. Here are a few pics...
Before the baby shower, walking around the shops downtown
Aaralyn got some presents too!
Carmen, Me, Maria
Here are some pics of our "brunch" today, I love my friends;).
One more week! I am tired, can you tell ? :)
Caroline, our wonderful hostess!
Everyone who came..thank you!!!!
WATCH OUT! Aaralyn's evil glare, I have no idea where she got that from!
AGAIN! Thank you so much everyone! Hopefully my next post will be of the BABY BOY!!!


yay! I am soo glad that you have posted alot lately! I am sooooo excited to see this darling little boy! Every time someone has a baby I get so anxious for ours to come! Wish I coulda been there to help! Love ya lots! Happy last week of being pregnant :)
ReplyDeleteYou look grrreat! Good luck this week!
ReplyDeleteYay!! It looks like you got lots of cute stuff :) Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. I can't wait to see pictures of the little man! Hey, if he comes on Valentine's Day you can name him Valentino he he... I wish we lived closer so we could have nursing parties and let Aaralyn and Rock play. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteChelsea you're so pretty! I love your pind striped sweater :) Can't wait for you to have the baby!
ReplyDelete