Aaralyn spending some quality time with mommy at the doctor on her bday :)
Our sweet friends Carlos and Talesa Dosamantes invited us over for dinner and got Aaralyn a cake and balloon!!
THE *PARTY* The beginning....waiting for our guests
my silly girls (Aaralyn and Nora)
making their own mini pizzas mmm...
eating their pizza creations
making pizzas...2 more weeks until this baby is OUT! (I hope)
She blew out the candles all by herself!
Yummy cake..Aaralyn liked the frosting the best ;)
Ready to open PRESENTS!!
The big girls helping Aaralyn open her presents!
This was quite the task putting it together!!! It took Sam and I awhile;) It's a good thing she LOVES it so much! Thank you everyone who contributed!
Thank you everyone for coming and for your cute gifts! We had a blast


Thanks for having us to the princess party! It was so fun! Aaralyn is such a cute little girl! Growing way too fast! ;)
ReplyDeleteKelsy had such a blast!!! And those treat bags...WOW! Thanks for having her!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all- you look so cute with that little pregnant belly!!! I can't believe he is due so soon! I can't wait to see him and soooo wish we were there so we could go on summer outings with our babies! second of all... Aaralyn is sooo cute! She looks so cute in the snow and the part looked way fun :) love ya!
ReplyDelete