I am now 29 weeks pregnant with our second child and it's a BOY! We still have not decided what his name will be. Any suggestions? We are excited and hope Aaralyn won't be too jealous! ;)
Yay for your new blog. I added you to my google reader! As for name suggestions... well, sorry, but I will be checking back to see what other come up with. Boys are so hard!
hey! we miss you guys! You look great! I found you on Robin Connors and we are so excited that we can keep in touch now!!! I would give you suggestions for boy names but we have none! We are so lucky ours is a GIRL! :) miss you!
Thanks Shay! Congrats on the girl. How exciting! I am so excited to have a little boy! I added your blog to my page, it is super cute and you guys look good. I hope Utah is treating you well!
Sam and I have been married 4 years! It has been a crazy couple years and so much has happened. It keeps us on our toes and ready for more. We love adventure and traveling and spending time together. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
I am a wife and a mother of two beautiful children. I love music. I have been playing piano since I was 7 and graduated with my bachelors in Music from BYU-Idaho. I love to paint and draw. One of my recent enjoyments has been learning to cook new and yummy things. Recently, we have moved to Puerto Rico. We feel very blessed that Sam has the job he does, yet we miss being close to family. We hope soon to be a little closer to all of them!
Cute blog Chelsea! Sorry, no suggestions for a name. I don't have any idea for a name for ours either.
ReplyDeleteYay for your new blog. I added you to my google reader! As for name suggestions... well, sorry, but I will be checking back to see what other come up with. Boys are so hard!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad people have actually looked at our blog ;) how exciting lol! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteCletus Cisneros has a nice ring to it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are blogging! I added you to my list! I look forward to keeping in better touch.
ReplyDeleteyay! i love that you guys have a blog!! um, i like benjamin, david, Kaleb and uh... oh man do those all sound too "white" i guess i've got nothing
ReplyDeleteYEAH! you are blogging! :)
ReplyDeleteand you are wearing that cute pink jacket. love it! :)
hey! we miss you guys! You look great! I found you on Robin Connors and we are so excited that we can keep in touch now!!! I would give you suggestions for boy names but we have none! We are so lucky ours is a GIRL! :) miss you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shay! Congrats on the girl. How exciting! I am so excited to have a little boy! I added your blog to my page, it is super cute and you guys look good. I hope Utah is treating you well!
ReplyDelete